If you think that managing an auto dealership is simple then it is not true! In fact, you have to keep a careful eye on every department to keep each and everything rolling at its best.
Today, proper management isn’t just about keeping the salespeople accountable, but it is more about providing them necessary tools to succeed. Here comes the role of auto dealership software that can make or break your operation in this digital world. The following are some of the top ways in which it can make a huge difference in your dealership business!
Tracking sales performance
One of the most crucial things to take care of on back-end of your dealership is to gain insights on the overall performance. The best automotive dealership software generates in-depth reports for the general managers that are looking to forecast their sales goals and thereby to make informed and accurate decisions. It can help you to:
- Set feasible goals and see the improvements that are needed to be made.
- View weekly, monthly, and yearly sales report.
- Filter up the sheets to view the sales either individually or even by specific groups.
Customized daily action plans
Your sales team can use this software to complete their tasks more effectively along with organizing themselves in the best way. They can even set customized action plans for each and every lead and then the software can send reminders automatically.
For example, when any new lead has been assigned to any salesperson, this software reminds them to make initial phone call. Once the sale is made, it sets the tasks for delivery. It even features:
- Action steps for each of the point in sales process
- Customizable workflows for the individuals
- Automatic reminders for the task completion
Quick access with mobile phone
Is there any point in having a tool that can’t be accessed when you require it the most? Well, your salespeople can actually use all the features of this amazing software even on their phones! Yeah, there are even some additional features that are added to make the customer experience more fruitful. The following are some of them.
- Scan VIN numbers so that the vehicle information can easily be pulled up right on spot.
- Scan the license numbers with the help of mobile application to create newer up-sheets quickly.
Overall, the major purpose of this automotive car dealership software is to enhance the sales performance and streamline it. It is high time that you invest in it if you haven’t considered it yet!